US Sportsbook Rules
All sporting events must be played on the date and site scheduled unless otherwise specified. Sporting events postponed by more than 12 hours or rescheduled will constitute no action.
For betting purposes, the winner of an event will be determined on the date of the event's conclusion. Sportsbooks do not recognize suspended games, protests, scoring amendments, result reversals or overturned decisions.
- At least 55 minutes of play are needed for Professional Football (NFL) and College Football (NCAA) bets to have action. Overtime counts for both side and total bets.
- At least 43 minutes of play are needed for Professional Basketball (NBA) bets to have action. Overtime counts for both side and total bets.
- At least 35 minutes of play are needed for College Basketball (NCAA) bets to have action. Overtime counts for both side and total bets.
- In the event of a tie in NCAA conference futures bets, the team entering the conference tournament seeded higher is usually deemed the winner for betting purposes.
- Professional baseball (MLB) games are official and bets will have action after 5 innings of play or 4.5 innings if the home team is leading.
- Baseball bets are accepted as listed. In the event of a pitcher change prior to the listed pitchers throwing at least one pitch, all bets that specified listed pitchers are usually considered no action.
- All baseball series bets must have all 3 games played by the end of a specified date for the bet to have action.
- All baseball games that go at least the regulation 9 innings and still finish tied as a result of a suspension of play shall be graded a push on all money line bets. All run line and total bets will have action.
- At least 55 minutes of play is needed for NHL bets to have action.
- Overtime counts.
- When placing a bet on the outright winner of a race, the driver bet on must start the race for the bet to have action.
- Both drivers in a match-up bet must start the race for the bet to have action.
- The official winner at the conclusion of the race shall be the winner for betting purposes.
- The race must complete the scheduled number of laps and/or distance for specific proposition bets (pertaining to number of laps and/or distance) to have action; match-ups, finishing position props and future bets will have action regardless.
- Races must be run within one week of the scheduled date for bets to have action.
- When the bell sounds signifying the start of the opening round, the bout is considered official for betting purposes, regardless of the scheduled length or title.
- Fights must run within two months of the specified date for the bet to have action.
- For betting purposes, a round is considered a full round only when the bell sounds signifying the end of said round. The official stopping of a round before the sounding of the bell does not constitute a full round.
- Should a tournament be shortened or otherwise affected by weather, the official result will be used when settling, regardless of the number or rounds played.
- However, should there be no further play after a bet is placed that bet will be no action.
- For match-up betting all of the players listed in the match-up bet offer must tee-off for the bet to have action. The player with the most completed holes wins.
- For tournament props, all four rounds must be played for bets to have action. For bets on finishing positions, the official final tournament results will determine the winner.
- All football bets will be settled on 90 minutes play. This includes any time added by the referee in respect to injuries and other stoppages. Extra Time, Golden Goals and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count.
- To place and win a bet, the bettor must correctly predict the result of at least one game, indicating if the game will be a home win, a tie or an away win. To win a parlay bet, each of the selections must be correct.
- In case of a tie, only bets placed on the tie will be winning bets. All other bets will be losing bets.
- If any match is abandoned or postponed, all bets will be no action unless the relevant market result has already happened. For example, if a goal has already been scored the first goal scorer betting will stand.
- When a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be played at the original away team's ground in which case all bets will be no action.
- For tennis Match Betting, two full sets must be completed for wagers to stand. If fewer than two sets are completed all wagers will be considered no action.
- All bets will stand regardless of any of the following taking place:
- change of playing surface;
- change of venue;
- change from indoor court to outdoor court or vice versa; or
- match is delayed until the following day due to inclement weather.
- For tennis Set Betting, if the match does not start or is incomplete due to either players' incapacity or disqualification, then all bets are no action.
US Racebook Rules